Monday, April 4, 2016

DIRECT ACCESS TO FULL CIRCLE ALBUM


LINKS TO ALBUM TO THE LEFT


Full Circle is my 4th studio album & is now available!
Over the course of 5 months, I had to force myself to work on and finish this one but as the release date approached, I became passionate about this creation too. It is a very personal work and I edited and mixed the hell out of this album and sang my ass off as well!
There were many sound issues with this record but I did the best I could and it's a terrific work of art. I will record one more studio album this year but until then... enjoy this brand spankin' new fresh digital record from JONSONA!
The album is 54 minutes/38 seconds long.

THIS ALBUM IS 18+ ONLY
FOR ADULT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE
I'VE TOLD YOU SO NOW IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!









No comments:

Post a Comment